The College of Computing is a leader in real-world computing breakthroughs that drive social and scientific progress. Our undergraduate program is ranked #5 and our graduate program #6 in the country by US News and World Report. With our unconventional approach to education along with cutting-edge, cross-disciplinary research, we are expanding the boundaries of computing.
The School of Computing is a stimulating environment for research, particularly in the areas of localization, data analytics, software engineering, scientific computing and cloud computing. We pride ourselves in giving all our students the necessary mentoring, support and skills to enable them to gain rewarding and high quality jobs.
- Become a leader and innovator in the IT industry. Access the latest technology and specialized labs, and learn from faculty and industry professionals who are recognized experts in their field.
* Instil within our students fundamental computing knowledge, a broad set of skills, and an inquisitive attitude to create innovative solutions to serve industry and community.
* Provide an experience par excellence with our state-of-the-art research, innovation, and incubation ecosystem to realise our learners’ fullest potential.
* Impart continued education and research support to working professionals in the computing domain to enhance their expertise in the cutting-edge technologies.
* Inculcate among the computing engineers of tomorrow with a spirit to solve societal challenges.
To lead the advancement of computer science research and education that has real-world impact and to push the frontiers of innovation in the field.
On successful completion of the Program, the graduates of B. Tech. (CSE) Program will be
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Our faculty, research scholars and students have published several quality publication of peer-reviewed and refereed international journals from diverse fields in Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, and Computer Vision.More Details...
The co-operation between Mohan Babu University Party and Samparkbindhu will facilitate effective utilization of the intellectual capabilities of the Mohan Babu University providing significant services to the Samparkbindhu in design, development, and deployment of software/ applications as per the requirements.
The industry and academia collaboration is paramount and the need of the hour. We are glad to have signed a MOU with M/s Samparkbindhu Private Limited, Bengaluru in the areas of the AI, Voice recognition, Big Data and Cloud first apps. This collaboration will be a win-win. The faculty and its students get the required exposure to the latest industry trends to apply their domain knowledge to solve cutting-edge real-life problems in AgriTech. SamparkBindhu will also attain critical mass needed to accelerate and fast pace its technology driven product lines.
1. Provide internship opportunities for the students and enhance their skills, analytical, and problem solving ability.
2. Engage the faculty to offer consulting services to the Samparkbindhu Solutions Private Limited on a project-by-project basis for design and development of web and mobile applications using cutting edge technologies.
International Conference on Intelligent Healthcare and Computational Neural Modelling