3rd International Conference on
Energy Control Computing and Electronic Systems
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
School of Engineering, Mohan Babu University
in Collaboration with
University of Pitesti
Pitesti, Arges, Romania
3rd International Conference on Energy Control Computing and Electronic Systems (ICECCES2022) aims to bring together the researchers and academic scientists and Industry professionals, around the globe to discuss the most recent advancements in the field of Electrical, Electronics, Computing, Healthcare and Mechanical. The ICECCES 2022 conference provides an exceptional interdisciplinary platform to disseminate the most recent innovations, trends, concerns along with the present-day challenges.Meet Speakers Check out Schedule
Dr. M Mohan Babu
Mohan Babu University.
Mr. Vishnu Manchu
Mohan Babu University.
- Dr. Nagaraj Ramrao, Vice-Chancellor, Mohan Babu University
- Dr. R. Nesamoorthy, Registrar, Mohan Babu University.
- Dr. P. Giridhara Reddy, Dean, Academic Research, MBU
- Dr. A. Srinivasulu, Dean, Research & Innovations, MBU
- Dr. B. M. Satish, Dean, School of Engineering, MBU
- Dr. P. V. Ramana, Dean Academics, MBU
- Dr. Jiri Pinker, University of West Bohemia, Plzen, Czech Republic.
- Dr. Abul. K. M. Azad, Northern Illinois University, United States.
- Dr. Vermaak Herman, Central University of Technology, Free State, South Africa .
- Dr. Nicu Bizon, University of Pitesti, Romania.
- Dr. Cristian Raveriu, University of Bucharest, Romania.
- Dr. Marayati Binti Marsadek, UTN, Malaysia.
- Dr. Norziana Jamil, UNITEN, Malaysia.
- Dr. Do Hoon Lee, Pusan National University, Busan, South Korea.
- Dr. Tarik A. Rashid, University of Kurdistan Hewler, Iraq.
- Dr. Nebojsa Bacanin Jacula, University of Serbia, Serbia.
- Dr. Philibert Nsengiyumva, University of Rwanda, Rwanda.
- Dr. K. Shanti Swarup, IITM, Chennai
- Dr. Dusmanta Kumar Mohanta, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India
- Dr. Sydulu Maheswarapu, Retired Professor, NIT Warangal, Telangana
- Dr. S. Murugan, NIT, Rourkela.
- Dr. R. Anand, NIT, Tiruchirapalli
- Dr. Noor Mahammad Sk, IIITDM, Tamil Nadu, India
- Dr. M. Vijaya Kumar, JNTUA, India
- Dr. R. Velraj, Anna University, Chennai
- Dr. R. Harikrishnan, SIT-Symbiosis International University, Pune, India.
- Dr. K. Vijaya Kumar, SRM University, Chennai
- Dr. R K Mishra, Berhampur University, Orissa
- Dr. K. T. Selvan, SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam, Tamilnadu
- Dr. Anima Nanda, Sathyabama University, Chennai
- Dr. B. K Nayak, Govt. Institute of Postgraduate Studies, Pondicherry.
- Mr. D. Venkatachalapathy, APSPDCL, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Mr. Gopal Halder, AUPTC, India
- Mr. G. Jagan Mohan, Amararaja Batteries Ltd, Tirupati.
- Mr. G. Naga Babu, Fiat Chrysler Automotive India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
- Mr. M. Srinivas, Schneider Electric, Karnataka, India
- Mr. Mohammed Haneef, GE India Techn., Centre Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
- Mr. M. V. S. S. D. Sree Vastav, Alstom, Bangalore.
- Dr. R. S. Shivakumara Aradhya, CPRI, Bangalore
- Dr. M. S. Sujatha, Professor & Head, EEE, MBU
- Dr. T. Nageswara Prasad, Professor, EEE & Dean Planning and Monitoring, MBU
- Dr. G Hari Krishnan, Associate Professor, EEE, MBU
- Dr. I. Kumaraswamy, Associate Professor, EEE, MBU
ICECCES2022 aims to bring together the researchers and academic scientists, around the globe to share their experiences and findings in the field of Electrical, Electronics, Computing, Healthcare and Mechanical. Original Contributions from researchers describing their unpublished research work pertaining to Power Systems, Smart Energy, Power Electronics and Drivers, Control Systems, Machines, Mechanical Engineering, Healthcare, Image Processing, IoT, Robotics etc., the technical program will consist of, but is not limited to, the following topics of interest:
- Power System Operation and Control
- Power System Deregulation
- HVDC & FACTS
- Smart Grid
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Electrical Vehicle
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- IoT and Embedded Systems
- Soft Computing
- Big Data
- Cyber Security systems, Virtual Reality and Augmented reality
- FPGA & VLSI Circuits and Systems
- Control System and Automation
- Biomedical, Nano and Biotechnology
- Signal and Image Processing, Pattern recognition, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cloud and Mobile Computing
- Human Machine Interface Security
- Antennas and Microwave communications
- Communications & IoT
- Instrumentation and Medical Electronics
15th Dec, 2022
20th Dec, 2022
Camera Ready Paper Submission
25th Dec, 2022
29th - 31st Dec, 2022
Publication of Conference Proceedings
All the accepted and presented papers shall be considered for publication in any one of the following Journals based on authors option and scope of the Journal with additional publication and processing/publication charges according to the Journal norms.
|Name of Journal||Publication cost
|Proceedings with ISBN Number
|Student - INR 1000
Faculty/Research Scholar - INR 2000
Industry - INR 3000
|International - USD 100||-|
|Springer Proceedings. (Springer Book Series-Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE), e-ISSN: 1876-1119).||Reg. Fees +
|Reg. Fees + 170 USD||SCOPUS|
|AIP Conference Publication||Reg. Fees +
|Reg. Fees + 140 USD||SCOPUS|
|Remittances Review||Reg. Fees +
|Reg. Fees + 200 USD||SCOPUS|
|Journal of Complementary Medicine||Reg. Fees +
|Reg. Fees + 170 USD||ESCI(WoS)|
|Journal of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Control and Computer Science||Registration Fees only||Reg. Fees (100 USD)||Cite factor, Google Scholar|